Huge learning opportunities to take your programming skills to a new level..
- We are looking for a Blockchain Developer who has around 1-3 years of experience, and has past experience with working on blockchain-based systems and scenarios. The ideal candidate would be someone who understands the concepts of Blockchain technology and having working experience on Rust and Solana..
● Desire to work in a startup environment, fun@work culture and able to self-manage.
● In Depth understanding of at-least two blockchain network like Rust, Substrate, Polkadot Solana, Hedera
Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Corda, Lambda, Cargo etc
● Familiarity with basic cryptography to understand the essentials of blockchain systems.
● Hands on in Rust
● Designing and writing well-structured APIs in Node.js and MongoDb to connect to Blockchain infrastructure
● Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains.
● Past experience with Wallets or Crypto Exchanges would be a major plus.
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
● Experience working in an agile development process.
● Documenting architecture and guidelines.
● Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Gitlab, Git and Jenkins.
● Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
● Attend training and education where necessary to up-skill themselves.
● Experience in writing smart contracts for large-scale production blockchain applications.
● Cross-team contribution whenever required.
● Familiarity with basic cryptography.
● Should have a deep understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and smart contract systems,
specifically having a deep understanding of Rust.