- Work in collaboration with the Design and Technology Team Team, break down epics into features and features into stories to build MVP solutions to enable benefits realization in the shortest possible time frame.
- Utilize analysis expertise to consistently elaborate requirements into detailed solutions.
- Facilitate discussions with Technical Leads and Squads to review and estimate features and stories.
- You will work alongside the Product Owner to ensure that features and stories are continuously prioritized on the backlog and aligned to business value streams.
- Contribute towards sprint planning for the Squad, ensuring that prioritization and dependencies are considered when bringing new work in for development.
- To understand business requirement.
- Understanding business requirements through user requirements gathering sessions.
- to take lead a project from the very beginning till the project is delivered successfully.
- Mapping business requirements to Functional solutions and Preparing BRD document.
- Creating Functional specifications from which developers can create application solutions.
- Prepare a test Plan with scenarios and Test cases, detailing the test steps. Identify and gather data from various sources. Execute test cases and record result.
- Take ownership of product delivery timelines and milestones typical tasks to involve analysis of business requirement requests, liaising with the Development Team and Management to complete development, support of UAT.
- Analyze business problems and provide solutions.
- Participate with peers and represent the business on project teams.
- Should be able to communicate the business idea and thought process clearly.
1 – 3 years
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Desired
- Great Problem-solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Be used to working and communicating as part of a high-performing agile Team.
- Ability to translate customer opportunities and pain points into detailed Features and User Stories that our Developer and Quality Assurance Engineers can understand and deliver.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Familiarity with the latest technology like Blockchain is a plus.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
BE with a great understanding of IT Services Business or Bsc
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday